Information Technology Solutions Consultant
Collaborative and flexible problem solver with experience applying out-of-the-box thinking and influence in corporate environments. Entrepreneurial skills acquired through small business ventures paired with breadth of technical skills, high standards, and discipline acquired from global Fortune 10 company. Visionary adept at strategic planning and execution, delivering technological and financial results.
IT Strategy and Roadmap | IT and Business Analysis | IT Solutions Consulting
Proposal Development and Response | Process Documentation | Change Management | Leading Teams
Digital Haven LLC, Houston TX
2008 – Present
Founder and Owner
2008 – Present
Business process solutions with mobile and single page web applications
ExxonMobil, Houston TX
2008 – 2017
IT Architect / Lead, Infrastructure
2015 – 2017
Deliver IT consultation and product / service awareness at new ExxonMobil Houston campus.
- Established service offering for IT consultation, complete with business engagement strategy, performance metrics, future demand forecast, service roadmap, and process guides / job aids, increasing return on investment (ROI) and enabling competitive advantage in cost-restrained environment. Lead for three contract IT analyst / trainers.
- Completed 115 IT consultations to business partners, saving over 5K hours annually through reduced travel, increased virtual meetings, and targeted structural improvements.
Management of Change Advisor, IT Strategy
2013 – 2015
Facilitated management of change activities for multiple IT organizations.
- Enhanced productivity of business partners and built globally recognized IT brand internally through provision, utilization, and marketing of productivity tools and services in US and Canada, and creation of global awareness multimedia communication.
- Designed and maintained global, customer-facing website, filling gap for just-in-time IT information, providing convenience for business customers, and increasing productivity.
SharePoint Solutions Consultant, IT Strategy
2012 – 2013
Delivered global SharePoint consultation and escalated support.
- Improved client efficiency by over 3K work hours through consultation, recommendations, tier-3 support, and structural improvements.
- Facilitated migration of business critical knowledge base from Lotus Notes Global Shares to SharePoint as new strategic platform for collaboration and document management. Completed migration ahead of schedule, maintaining full data integrity and seamless access to critical, competitive knowledge.
SharePoint Deployment Lead, SharePoint Project
2011 – 2012
Facilitated deployment of enterprise SharePoint solution.
- Increased productivity, collaboration, document management for drilling and exploration companies, by provisioning and deploying 250 SharePoint sites, consulting 300 SharePoint users on automation and structural improvements via SharePoint.
- Directed 30 migrations to SharePoint on schedule, avoiding millions of dollars in Lotus Notes Global Share end-of-life support fees.
Enterprise Document Management Lead, Applications
2009 – 2011
Supported primary enterprise document management platform within global team.
- Maintained and replaced 13 aging remote Documentum servers, with newly configured windows based Documentum servers. Timely system upgrade ensured no gap in vendor warranty / support.
- Developed scripts that kept all 13 global servers synchronized. Audited entire Documentum platform for ExxonMobil, and ensured proper system usage and security, allowing clients reliable and secure access to most current business critical information.
On-Site Support Specialist, Infrastructure
2008 – 2009
Provided desktop support and application delivery for ExxonMobil Research Company and Development Company.
- Completed 189 support tickets and software installations and commended for volume and quality of of work.
Woo-Town CrossFit, Woodward, OK
2013 – 2017
Founder and Owner
2013 – 2017
Established and directed CrossFit gym into sustainment. Created overall vision for gym. Established process guides and job aids for employees. Developed membership management, marketing, and community strategies. Enabled team to consistently maintain standards and value.
Vintage CrossFit, Houston, TX
2014 – Present
Coach and level 2 CrossFit Trainer certificate holder